Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quietly into the Dark

Andrew Sullivan is a homosexual Roman Catholic that is a regular blogger for TIME, a regular guest on political commentary type shows, and lecturer at universities.

Sam Harris is a graduate with a degree in philosophy from Stanford, and also a contributor to all the mediums above, as well as being the author of The End of Faith, and Letter to a Christian Nation.

This is a very good debate between them.

I am 98% sure nobody reading this will read that, but if you do, I'd love to talk about it with you.

These are 2 pictures of me at applebees last night, in 2 similar poses.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

the many faces of Kevin Hann... are you coming out at all to visit this summer?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin, Andrew's mom here. I'll read it. I need a few days though because I have a busy weekend. It's Daniel's birthday today and Andy's on Monday. I hope you are doing well.
Julie

NanAZ said...

The fries look really good! How are the drums coming along?