Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some Pikchores (including the drums)


The professor's SO into the drums. Or maybe just his can of tuna.



Barragan is thoroughly unimpressed, and perhaps ready to vomit.
Hammer (who was my roommate while I was in Texas)...was inspired by the drums to play cards. Okay, it's just from a poker night. And so is the one of Barragan.After just playing them tonight I can tell I eventually want to upgrade the toms to all be mesh heads like the snare is. Cause for all the toms, depending on the "kit" you're using, the head has a sound, and the rim has another, but with those rubber toms it seems really hard to be precise on hitting the rims. Otherwise it's the bomb diggity. Any drummers have any pointers on setting it up? I messed with it for a while and this felt the best to me so far.

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I can't wait to play on these when I visit (someday) ... Andrew's going to want to get a set now too. ...

NanAZ said...

They look pretty cool...So there's no noise for the neighbors?

I hope you have lots of fun with them and get really good. But if you get in a band you have to sing too, o.k.?