Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Reason I Only Talk About My Cat...


Is because I have no life.

That said. I went out Friday night with people from my class to a bar called Double Down. It's sorta like a sports bar I guess...there's a deck outside and sand volleyball courts...but that's kinda it. Everything else is just sorta thrown in to make it sporty, it seemed to me. Wednesday was Tucker's birthday, so that's why we went. Redbull and vodka is a decent drink - cause I gotta not drink smirnoff ice - I am getting REEEMed for it.

Then yesterday I slept till about noon, woke up...took my laundry to the korean lady, went grocery shopping (it's been a good...month and a half), picked up my laundry...went home...fell asleep till 9 pm. Got up, played some video games, read some harry potter, fell asleep at about 3 am. Then I just woke up at about 2 pm cause the Professor came in, making a weird meow. It's cause his mouth had a big cricket in it he had found somewhere. I encouraged him so he'd keep killing the bastards.

The other day my friend Jason Copp came over and brought his new puppy. They're naming him Rudy, but I thought he should have been named Gyro.

2 comments:

NanAZ said...

Red Bull & vodka? That sounds disgusting! The vodka makes you want to pass out and the Red Bull keeps you awake. How crazy is that? Drink whatever you want. Why should you care what they think about your drink of choice. Water would be a good choice. HaHa

Anonymous said...

Oh, hush Kevvy- you had fun and you know it!
Hello, photographic proof!
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/inkcakes/Photos/Birthday%20Boy%20Cody%20/plaid.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/inkcakes/Photos/Birthday%20Boy%20Cody%20/merabbit.jpg