Monday, July 30, 2007

Renaissance Soul

I think this article is talking about me. I especially reverberate with the part about being jealous of people that have only on passion. I think I can jump into things and be really into them for just a bit, and then I quickly move on to something else.

The trick is just to make whatever I'm doing productive and creative. It seems like Leonardo DaVinci might have been this kind of person - painting, anatomy, inventing. I need to be independently wealthy so I can pursue whatever I want whenever I want.

3 comments:

NanAZ said...

Yes, this is very much true about you ...and me too. That's why I've never worked more than 3 years in the same position. Different jobs in the same company, but never the same job description for more than 3 years. But look at it this way, Ben Franklin was also a Renaissance Soul and he did pretty well for himself. I know you'll do well, once you're out in the real world. You're blessed with so much intelligence, kindness, charisma and so much more. You'll figure out a way to make it work.

NanAZ said...

O.k., it's time to post again. It's been over a week.

linda t said...

ummm, ya... more like two weeks!

How's it going Kevin?
114 degrees today! YUCK!

I miss CO!!! Waaa...