Monday, March 31, 2008

Invalid

It was all going pretty well. This weekend was generally pretty relaxing. I even went out Saturday night - but there was no dancing, no yelling, no chewing contests. The percocet was a nice perk. Until maybe...5 am today. The pain woke me up. Just over in the bottom right (the one they were jacking with when I woke up during the surgery). So I took some more percocet, and sat there and moaned and held my face till I could sleep. About 6 hours later, it woke me up again. I'm to the point, I think, where unless I'm NOT taking it, I can't really function. This is not a positive step.


Oh, but this was a fun find by my friend John Yniguez.


I'm the epileptic one with the tie.

On the same note, if you go Here, it's the channel for my friend John, and has almost all the movies we ever did in high school. We were so strange. "The Good Soul" and "The Paperboy" are 2 I was involved in. They really are pretty thin on acting, and dialogue, and plot...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

...oh my god...lol

Amy T Schubert said...

so, who's taking care of you?

When Andrew had his wisdom teeth (+1) out, he swallowed so much blood he threw up.

nice, huh?

And I made him a BIG batch of mashed potatoes which is pretty much all he ate.

NanAZ said...

Wow! That's one of my favorite videos from your school days! I wish the lighting was better, though so you could see everything.

I'd love to see the Titanic skit from the Seco talent show too.

What great memories. I'll post this later on my site.

NanAZ said...

You should probably call the dentist just to be sure everything's o.k., especially if its only one tooth that's hurting. Could be something wrong with it, like an infection or something.

Miranda said...

Kevin I will warn you of the evils of "dry socket"... I have never experienced it, but I have heard... well, that's it's evil.

Anyway, your video is beyond Amazing... your epilepsy is really what made the whole electronica real for me... brought it home... thank you!! I would love to see a video of you in "It's a wonderful Life" - even a clip. That is one of my favorite Kevin moments.

christinacervenka said...

I'm lost in nostalgia after watching Mr. Roboto and a few other clips. El Matrix is up there too which makes me laugh even harder now than I did at your first screening of it in the SHS film room. I'm so amused right now. And very sorry you've acquired dry socket.