Monday, July 28, 2008

In My Deepest Hour



I was looking thru old blogs on myspace, deleting them, and I landed back on one where I linked to this trailer. I know I talke about movies a lot on this, I don't really feel much like talking about much of anything right now...much...but I keep writing cause of the therapy in it. Cause it's easier to blog than to skywrite, and better than yelling.

The guys that are involved in these movies, including sin city, the spirit, and watchmen, which is coming out, are really doing something interesting with movies. They're doing what salvador dali did with painting.

We don't care anymore about what the world is, we care about what we can make it. That's interesting when it starts going in to colors, and we start making people look like people never could, and make places this world could never have. I wonder how far we can take the surrealizing of existence and still be able to relate to us humans.

Yeah

No comments: