Thursday, January 25, 2007

Here's the beef

I've been sorta busy...kinda. I found out my class start date here, which is Feb. 12th, which is too bad cause I was hoping for a longer time where I got to sit around and do nothing. Some people have been here since september and STILL haven't started class. What's with their proactivity eh? Oh well.

I started doing krav maga. There's the studio literally across the street from my apartment complex, so me and 3 other air forcies are doing it. They also do an aerobic kick boxing thing and tae kwon do at that studio, which I can do for free. I haven't done the tae, but i did kick boxing yesterday and it was pretty fun. I've realized it's not exercising I don't like...it's more the "working out"- going to a gym, lifting weights, running...so boring. With this you feel it and you get tired of course, but it's cool what you're learning. I'd definitely recommend something like this to anyone that toys with exercising but doesn't like it, and you learn to woop ass too.

Also I spent $300 at walmart last night. YOWZA. It was getting real food, a vaccuum, a lampshade - mostly the real food, not taquitos and yogurt. Stuff for salads, eggs, ground beef...I'm quite the little homemaker.

Pictures of all this stuff coming later on.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I still hate walmart even though I don't work there any more ...

NanAZ said...

Yeah, I'm not keen on Walmart either...just can't bring myself to go there, no matter how cheap they are. I'm really glad to hear that you'll be eating some real food...and that you'll be able to woop up on someone in addition to surviving in the wilderness when they come after you.

Love,
Mom

Kirby said...

I haven't shoppped wal-mart for years. Only once about 2 years ago, and that reiterated why I had stopped going years before. Like prev comment says can not go to wal-mart 'no matter how cheap'

:)